Service Key Account Manager _Enterprise Sales - Bangalore
Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments &
financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The
company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy
through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97
Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar
Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank,
Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and
About the team: Drives and Grows the Revenue for one's portfolio of accounts in the
region, through various payment and merchant services.
About the role: To be a part of an enterprise team, one should be dealing with the
large corporate/enterprise accounts, managing the existing portfolios and cross
Position: Service KAM – Enterprise Sales (Junior Manager / Asst Manager)
1. New business development / merchant acquiring and growth with up-sells
2. and cross-sells
3. Account management and growth
4. Client servicing
5. Cross-sell and upsell
6. Revenue growth and account activation
7. Will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships
1. The primary objective of this role is to drive business in the designated territory, by selling Paytm payments solutions in the organized segment, with the goal of driving significant revenue and establishing brand positioning.
2. Incumbent needs to identify, develop, pitch and execute new sales initiatives and manage & grow the existing business.
3. The candidate is expected to be well connected in the industry.
4. Ensuring a healthy funnel for the business at any point of time
5. Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets as assigned.
6. Build, manage and scale a revenue pipeline with sales revenue on a monthly basis.
Key Skills Required:
1. Experience 4-5 years
2. Existing contacts with direct corporate merchants
3. Strong understanding of Client and market dynamics and requirements.
4. Self-motivated with a zeal to perform.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Sales, B2B Sales, Corporate Sales, Client Relationships, Enterprise Sales
1. Revenue and acquisition targets
2. Market outreach and coverage
3. Business Growth & Scale-up
4. Quality of business targets
5. Relationship management with internal stakeholders
1. Extensive market working and travel required on a case to case basis
2. 4-5 years of sales experience mandatory
3. Preferred industries
Qualification : Minimum Graduate
Why join us : We aim at bringing half a billion indians in to mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success are rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for youWith enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!