Product Management - Senior Product Manager - Lending (Paytm EMI)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2023
Title : Product Management - Senior Product Manager - Lending
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team :- Lending
We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers. We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
About the role:
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our Lending Product Management team to drive the Product goals. In this role Incumbent owns the charter of product ideation, competitive benchmarking, prioritization of roadmap, GTM and product penetration.
Experience in consumer/business facing internet products, shipping features at scale. Product Thinking, Problem Solving, Business Acumen, Technology Understanding, collaboration, Influencing without authority
· Define the market opportunity, strategize and build product roadmaps to achieve both short and long term goals
· In-depth understanding of bill payment technical stack, credit card industry and BFSI landscape as a whole and evolving customer requirements
· Ability to influence business partners, regulators as well as external parties to be able to arrive at the most optimum product solutions
· Able to drive end to end product roadmap - from planning, execution to impact assessment
· Define the go-to market strategy and launch new product features in the market
Why Join us?
· Bragging rights to be behind the largest fintech lending play in India
· A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!