Growth Management - Senior Manager - Offline Merchant (Loan)
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Growth Management - Senior Manager - Online Merchant (Loan)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team:
Offline Payment vertical caters to our merchant partners by offering them products like QR code, Soundbox, EDC, Loan. Paytm has been a pioneer in merchant space by introducing innovative solutions like QR codes to accept payments and Sound-box to recon payments by voice alerts. We are also distributing loans to these partners via our 'Paytm for Business' App.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Managers for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, including in app, off app and paid media marketing
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process, including ideation, planning, execution, and analysis
- Optimize campaign performance through A/B testing, data analysis, and continuous improvement
- Execute detailed analysis of campaign effectiveness including segmentation, creative
targeting, and cohort analysis
- Create and manage marketing budgets to ensure campaign ROI
- Work with tech team to ingest events in backend systems, to capture funnel behavior of the customer
- Create compelling content that resonates with our ICP and effectively communicates our value proposition
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- B.Tech/Graduation/MBA with max 8 years experience, with 5+ year of experience in marketing
- Experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns including paid channels - FB, Instagram, Youtube, SEM
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, analytics tools - Appsflyer, Clevertap, Mixpanel etc
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
- With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?