Growth Management- Manager- BFSI
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Title : Growth Management- Executive Manager - Paytm Payments Bank (BFSI)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Role: We are looking for a Growth Management Leaders for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
· In this role, you will be responsible to drive growth and marketing campaigns focused on key metrics: users and transactions to build scale in the Rent business
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation to tracking and analytics
· Segment customer base on various transactional/behavioral features & design effective 'reach out' programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns
· Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical
· Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
· Suggest new features/product innovations based on rich insights including consumer behavior and competition overview
· Lead P&L management – understanding both the revenue & cost line items and driving efficiencies to grow profits
· Deliver against volume, revenue, penetration, and growth targets for the business
· Experience in category management roles / payments
· Business P&L / commercials / planner understanding
· Ability to own things end to end
· Strong analytical and technical skills
· Able to collaborate effectively across teams such as Product, Content, Design, business heads
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?