Senior Associate /Team Lead - Accounts Payable
Accounting & Finance
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
1. Vendor Data
- Collection of Vendor Requisition Form and all statutory supporting and storing the same in party wise folder on day to day basis.
- Storing Vendor details with accurate statutory details in system and excel on day to day basis.
- Keeping track of MSME registered vendors.
2. Expense booking
- Collecting all Invoices and storing the same in folder on day to day basis.
- Checking Invoice and addressee details for accuracy.
- Booking of expense in appropriate GL, Cost Centre and with accurate Direct and Indirect concerns.
- Keeping track of Proforma Invoices and weekly followup of the same.
3. Purchase Order
- Keeping track of PO's in month-wise folder and maintaining PO register.
- Delivering in time PO's once being authenticate with appropriate approval.
4. Fixed Asset
- Checking mails with appropriate approvals for new purchase.
- Booking of assets in appropriate purchase head with appropriate narration for numeric accuracy.
- Basis Taxation knowledge of GST input and TDS deduction and accounting for the same.
- Basic Taxation knowledge of GST input and TDS deduction and accounting for the same.
6. Accounting System
- Tally and SAP knowledge are mandatory.
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?