Product Management - Sr. Group Product Manager - Offline Commerce (EDC & Affordability)
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
Title: Product Management - Senior Group Product Manager - Commerce Product
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
About the team:
Mandate for the team is to help Paytm succeed in the Commerce space by building offerings that scale to the vast user and merchant base of Paytm. We partner with our merchants to offer our users value through unique offerings that make product purchasing affordable, rewarding and seamless. While at the same time we help our merchants build deeper relationships with their users through loyalty offerings, customized pricing, etc.
About the role:
Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable delivery of high quality financial/commerce products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high quality products/systems.
1) We would expect you to hit the ground running, and approach your role with a growth mindset.
2) You will be expected to communicate openly, make decisions by creating consensus, and drive a collective obsession about your feature or product.
3) Bring consumer first mindset and work backwards: Understand consumer pain points and business imperatives to define product roadmap and strategy
4) Growth: Finding new ways to increase Commerce gross merchandize value from inside and outside the Paytm ecosystem.
5) Work with cross-functional teams such as User Research, UX Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations to deliver high impact products
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
1) MS or BS/B.TECH in computer science or equivalent experience from top college. Minimum 8-10yrs of industry experience.
2) Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
3) Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
4) Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
5) Experience leading small teams is a plus
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?