Growth Management- General Manager- EMI
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: The Paytm Payment Gateway enables businesses to accept payments online from anywhere via different channels and devices. It helps in receiving payments from the customers online and acts as a link between their bank account and that of the merchants. The Paytm Payment Gateway is used by the biggest online brands and trusted by over 330 million customers in India.
About the role: We are looking for an incumbent who holds 7-8 years of relevant Growth management/ spends management experience in a user growth role for a fintech player. Data driven, and should preferably have a strong understanding of growth tools such as clever tap, and has had a prior experience in campaign management.
1. Driving overall spends/ GMV for the category through interventions- campaigns and other product interventions
2. Driving active user KPI: Identifying user cohorts and run custom growth campaigns to drive user activation and user reactivation
3. Driving GMV/ spends per user through relevant growth interventions
4. Work with channel/ brand teams to brand/ merchant funded or co-funded campaigns
5. Driving efficiency in product visibility across Paytm App/ external properties
6. Campaign cost optimization
7. Program management and driving product interventions for growth/ spends function
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Demonstrated Success and achievement orientation.
2. Excellent Communication Skills
3. Negotiations skills - strong bias for driving results in a high performance environment.
4. Strong Relationship and Leadership skills
5. Proficiency in MS office; expertise in MS excel is a must
Why join us:
Merit based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspective at all times.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!