Collections- Junior Manager (Hyderabad)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: Liaison between the creditors and consumers. They are in charge of observing accounts to identify overdue payments, report collection activity, address client queries, and develop repayment plans.
About the role: Collection Team Lead will be responsible for collection targets of the assigned branches. They will be required to meet the target of assigned product. Follow the legal guidelines for collection agencies & in-house collections.
1. To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned.
2. Meeting the Target on the product assigned for Collections.
3. Ensuring legal guidelines are compiled for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
4. Ensure that the collection agencies and In-house collectors adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
5. Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
6. Continuously monitoring collection agencies and In-house collectors to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. More than 1 year of relevant experience in Collections role
2. Excellent Communication Skills
3. Negotiations skills - strong bias for driving results in a High performance environment
4. Strong Relationship and Leadership skills
5. Working Knowledge of Computers
6. Growth Mindset
7. Demonstrated success and achievement orientation.
7. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Education: graduate in any specialization
Why join us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360-degree feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?