Growth Management - General Manager - P4B
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Title: Growth Management – General Manager – P4B
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: The Merchant Products team focuses on enabling merchants to easily adopt various financial services provided by Paytm. We provide a business platform (Paytm for Business) to merchants to seamlessly perform financial activities involved in running a business, so that they have necessary tools to scale their business. Our team builds platforms that enable our service agents to efficiently acquire and service new and existing merchants. Our platforms ensure that the payout happens correctly and on time to our partner merchants and agents. We own a common technology platform and build tools that are used by various platforms across the organization.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Leaders for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
· Drive and execute growth & marketing campaigns, focused on key metrics: users/investors/transactions for that business line
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
· Should be responsible for driving the User Growth, Revenue Growth, Retention, and Engagement of the Platform on a day-to-day basis
· Segment customer base on various transactional/behavioral features & design effective 'reach out' programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns
· Manage end to end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical
· Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
· Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
· Should have minimum 12+ years of relevant experience in Consumer internet industry out of which at least 5+ years in similar roles across Growth Marketing.
· Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
· Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements.
· Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations.
· Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.
· If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
· With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?