Business Analyst - Deputy Manager - P4B (Merchant Growth)
IT, Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Job Title : Business Analyst - Deputy Manager - P4B (Merchant Growth)
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Offline Payment vertical caters to our merchant partners by offering them products like QR code, Soundbox, EDC, Loan. Paytm has been a pioneer in merchant space by introducing innovative solutions like QR codes to accept payments and Sound-box to recon payments by voice alerts. We are also distributing loans to these partners via our 'Paytm for Business' App.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our IoT product team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting complex data sets, identifying trends and insights, and developing actionable recommendations to support our product development and strategy.
- Derive business insights from data with a focus on driving business level metrics
- Hands on with SQL, Hive, Excel and comfortable handling very large scale data
- Ability to interact and convince business stakeholders
- Experience working with web analytics platform is an added advantage
- Experimentative mindset with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- A degree in business, economics, comp science, data science is a strong plus
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a product development environment. Strong analytical skills and experience with statistical analysis, data mining, and machine learning techniques.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio or Looker.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or HiveQL.
- Expertise with programming languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with IoT technologies and data sources is a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
Why join us?
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?