Team Lead, Area sales Manager & Key Account Manager- Bengaluru
Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
Preferred Domains : Candidates from Direct Sales, B2C, Telecom, FMGC, Fintech or Device sales domain will be preferred.
Experience Required : 2-8 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution/ business development.
Location - Bangalore
Min Qualification Graduation / MBA
Reporting Matrix ( TLs) : The role will report to the Area Sales Manager(ASM) and will have 10-20 field executives as direct reports.
Reporting Matrix ( ASMs ) : The role will report to the City Heads (CH ) and will have 5-10 Team Lead as direct reports.
Job Description -
Grow Distribution and Market share in the assigned area of operations.
Visibility Accountability through Extensive QR & Sound box deployment and sale of the product .
Identify and Recruit the sales team to align and drive business in the market.
Skilled in coaching and mentoring, a quick learner who grasps and puts into application new learned ideas and concepts.
Plan the market size, span and geographies for FSE/TLs.
Should be able to devise the best methods for communication of plans/targets to the team so as to minimize the expectations vs delivery gap.
Monitor the Quality parameters as suggested by the management.
Validate and conduct the audits on the acquisitions and sales done by the team.
Ensure the team members are in the market where sales & usage are done regularly
Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified area.
KAM - Job Description -
*Key Account Manager (KAM) Role is a market facing role with target.
* KAM will be responsible to acquire key merchants (Large standalone account, multiple store/MID account, city/regional chains) for payment solutions.
* KAM will be responsible for retention and cross sales of other products.
* Should have at least 2 year experience in sales and business development.
* Good negotiation, communication and convincing skills.
* Candidate needs to be Graduate / MBA with good academic record
* Candidates having experience in managing key account would be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities :
* New Account acquisition for Paytm payments solution ( Only key outlets to be on boarded )
* Account Management of provided base Visit accounts and build & maintain relationship
* Acquisition quality Ensure on boarded accounts are engaged with Paytm.
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?