Growth Management - Category Growth Manager - Payments (Recharges and Utilities)
Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Recharges and Utilities is a core business for Paytm. It includes 20+ categories including mobile recharge, electricity bill payments, DTH recharge, cylinder booking, etc. It is a critical business to onboard, engage and retain users on Paytm.
About the role
Paytm is looking for a category manager for segments within Bill Payments business to accelerate core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content and design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
· Business line: Recharges and Utilities
· Drive/Execute growth and marketing campaigns focused on key metrics: users and transactions
· Work with Product team to keep upgrading existing product and adding new world-class features for unmatched user experience
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation: Segment customer base on various transactional/behavioral features & design effective 'reach out' programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns
· Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical
· Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
· Gather rich user insights and translate to action plan
About the desired candidate
· MBA from a premier BSchool (IIMs, XLRI, FMS etc.) with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
· Payments or E-commerce experience is necessary
· Preference to candidates who understand payments category
· Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Able to collaborate effectively across teams such as Product, Content, Design, business heads
· High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?