Product Management - Product Manager - R&U(Reminders)
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Title: Product Management - Product Manager - Consumer Product
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Being one of the largest payment platforms in the country, we aim to not only ensure a seamless experience, but also a delightful journey for our customers. We strive to enrich the customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest, and hassle-free.
The app product team ensures to deliver an outstanding user experience to the Paytm Customers by understanding the user, discerning their use patterns, and designing an app that meets their user's needs.
About the role: Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable delivery of high quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high quality products/systems.
· We would expect you to hit the ground running, and approach your role with a “consumer first” mindset to improve customer retention over time.
· You will be expected to communicate openly, make decisions by creating consensus, and drive a collective obsession about your feature or product.
· Understand consumer pain points and business imperatives to define product roadmap for achieving higher customer LTVs and retention over time. These vary from business critical funnels to reducing CST contacts.
· Growth: Finding new ways to acquire users from inside and outside the Paytm ecosystem.
· Work with cross-functional teams such as User Research, UX Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations to deliver high impact products
· We expect you to raise your hand and voice your opinion if you believe the product is headed in the wrong direction/not solving a problem for the end user and you can back your hypothesis with strong data proofs.
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
· MS or BS/B.TECH in computer science or equivalent experience from top college. MBA is optional
· 3+ years of exp with atleast 1 year in Product. UI/UX experience in a consumer app with an extensive understanding of design considerations and processes
· Should have demonstrated experience with analytics tools such as SQL, Google Suite· Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
· Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?