BD - Key Account Manager - Coimbatore
Sales & Business Development
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Drives and Grows the Revenue for one's portfolio of accounts in the region, through various payment and merchant services.
About the role: To be a part of enterprise team, one should be dealing with the large corporate/enterprise accounts, managing the existing portfolios and cross selling.
1. The primary objective of this role is to drive business in the designated territory, by selling Paytm payments solution (Standalone & Integrated) in the organized segment – EDC, DQR & Sound box, BPOS, EMI, etc.
2. Incumbent will need to have experience in acquiring and manage multiple KPIs. Also needs to identify, develop, pitch and execute quick closure of deals.
3. The candidate is expected to be well connected in the industry.
4. Ability to independently drive sales in terms of sourcing New LOGO’s.
5. Ensuring a healthy funnel for the business at any point of time
6. Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets as assigned.
7. Build, manage and scale a Funnel/pipeline MOM.
8. Market Visits as per the Beat Plan.
Key Skills Required:
1. Experience 4-10 years
2. Existing contacts with direct corporate merchants
3. Strong understanding of Client and market dynamics and requirements.
4. Self-motivated & Self Driven with a zeal to perform.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Education: Graduation/ Post-Graduation preferred
Why join us :
We aim at bringing half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success is rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you.
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It is your opportunity to be a part of the story!