Graphic Designer - Deputy Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
To create visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. Who can also help the marketing category team with merchandising artefacts on the consumer platform.
About the role:
Paytm is seeking for a creative Graphic Designer (s) to join Design Team. As a Graphic Designer, we are expecting more than bringing graphics to life. With a strong creative background, an individual should be able to create powerful stories that capture the attention of the audience.
1. Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
2. Preparing finished design with the help of necessary equipment and software.
3. Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
4. Communicating with business about layout and design.
5. Cracking templates for easy catering of marketing requests.
6. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
7. Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
8. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
9. Proficiency with required tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and After effects (+point)
10. A strong eye for visual composition.
11. Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
12. Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
13. Understanding of marketing, production, UI design, identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. 5-8 years of experience in Graphics Design
2. Should be from an agency background
3. Have expert-level knowledge of graphics and explainer videos.
4. Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
5. Comfortable working independently with a little direction under tight deadlines
Bachelor's degree (NIFT or NID) preferred
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?