Sales PSA Team Lead
Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: Paytm Service Agent (PSA) an Opportunity to Earn with Paytm. Become a Paytm Service Agent today & start earning upto 30,000 on your own terms. Make it a full time, part time or flexi time earning opportunity, the Paytm Services i.e QR scanner, UPI referral , Sound box and Fastag. Paytm Sales Team representative will help the merchants, retailers, customers or any individual in becoming a Paytm service agent with the detailed Paytm product service information, process and procedure. Paytm Sales Team Representative will build a PSA channel in their territories.
About the role: To sell products or services for a company and represent their brand. Also, to manage relationships with customers, serving as the key point of contact, from initial lead outreach to when a purchase is ultimately made.
1. Must have Smart Phone, Bike & Helmet
2. Candidate must have a zeal for Growth
3. Candidate should have good market knowledge
4. Must have done a Channel Sales Role before with 5 Member Sales Team handled before
5. Must understand concepts of distribution, expansion, metrics
6. Must have experience in getting team earn Lucrative Incentives
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. More than 3 years experience in Channel & Distribution
2. Team handing experience is a must
3. Good in Excel & data tools required in Sales
Education Graduate or above / Post Graduation preferred.
Why join us
1. A collaborative output-driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals 4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?