Product Analytics- Junior Manager - Travel
Product, Data Science
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Data Analyst - Team Lead - Travel
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Paytm Travel has revolutionized the travel industry - intending to empower millions of travelers who choose us as their preferred travel partner. Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, we aim to not only ensure seamless,instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich the customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle-free. To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travel affordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travel synonymous with trustworthy travel partners.
About the role : We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our Travel team to drive the business insights.
· Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
· Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
· Provide assistance with product and rating reviews.
· Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
· Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
· Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
· Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
· Conversion updates - Daily funnel tracking across travel
· Business review and triage meeting updates and insights
· Heatmap for travel products
· Pulse events creation, updation and clean-up across travel products
· Data requirements from product team
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role-
• Bachelors degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field.
• Previous product analysis experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point) is preferred.
• Proficient in SQL.Excel, Data Analytics| Nice to have : Tableau, BigQuery
• Proficient in database software.
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
• The ability to balance customer needs against the company's vision.
• Excellent time management skills.
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!