SDET - Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Sound box, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
· Require 2-4 years of experience in manual (functional, regression, sanity, integration) and automation (Selenium/Appium/API) testing
· 2+ years of relevant experience in Automation.
· 2+ years of experience in Automation, Selenium and Java.
· Should have experience using any framework like - Cucumber / BDD / Any other.
· Should have experience using any framework like Rest Assured.
· Analyzing requirements/PRD and creating test cases.
· Should be well versed in sanity, functional, re-testing, integration and regression testing.
· Experience in Web, mWeb, mobile application testing.
· Experience in API (Web Services) testing.
· Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to MySQL DB.
· Should be well versed in defect life cycle and have hands-on experience in Jira.
· Working experience in Linux.
· Understands aspects of Agile methodology.
· Experience in Selenium Web Driver/Appium.
· Experience in API automation.
· Experience in Programming language preferably Java.
· Having good analytical, problem solving, communication skills and good team player.
· Experience in Eclipse, JUnit, Maven, Testing etc. open source tools.
· Experience in scripting with any of the languages like shell, python, perl, ruby.
· Good to have Jenkins exposure.
· Candidates from the E-commerce domain would be preferred.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
· High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
· Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
· Understanding of Technology and User Experience
· Love for simplifying
· Growth Mindset
· Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us:
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?