Sales - Team Lead / Junior Manager
Sales & Business Development
Guwahati, Assam, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: EDC Retail – EDC is one of Paytm‘s business tool to help merchant grow and manage their business through simplicity and data driven technology.
About the role: The person should be capable of increasing the sale of EDC machines through proper channels to the merchants across multiple locations.
Expectations/ Requirements :
1. Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
2. Need to drive swiping device sales in the assigned area.
3. Resolving merchant queries
4. Drive overall engage merchant base
5. Capable of hiring and building team
6. Set clear team goals
7. Delegate tasks and set deadlines
8. Oversee day-to-day operation
9. Monitor team performance and report on metrics
10 .Motivate team members
11. Discover training needs and provide coaching
12 .Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
13. Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
14. Encourage creativity and risk-taking
15. Suggest and organize team building activities
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Must Have Experience in Leading Team
3. Must Be a Graduate
4. Growth Mindset
Why join us : We aim at bringing half a billion Indians in to mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success are rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
Qualification:- Graduate/Post Graduate.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?