Growth Management - Assistant General Manager - Onboarding
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team:
Being one of the largest payment platforms in the country, we aim to not only ensure a seamless experience, but also a delightful journey for our customers. We strive to enrich the customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest, and hassle-free.
The app product team ensures to deliver an outstanding user experience to the Paytm Customers by understanding the user, discerning their use patterns, and designing an app that meets their user's needs.
This team is responsible for Onboarding & Activation of new users and Reactivation of existing users.
About the role:
Paytm is looking for a growth manager for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
● End-to-end customer life-cycle management.
● Monitor funnel metrics (CTR, Reach & Conversion rate) and implement growth hacks through optimizing user experience, content, messaging and communication optimization to reduce leakages in the funnel.
● Work closely with the Product Management, Central CLM, Tech, Marketing, Design, Content, PR & ATL teams.
● Ensure optimum utilization of growth tools and adoption of best practices.
● Execute data based experiments on driving growth.
● Manage profit & loss at CASHBACK level.
● Be a brand ambassador for Paytm – Stay Hungry, Stay Humble, Stay Relevant!
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
● BE/B.Tech/MBA in Marketing/Business Analytics with 6+ years of experience
● Knowledge of Growth metrics in a growing startup and strong background in using data analytics tools including Google Analytics, SQL & Big Query
● Prior experience in Growth / Product Marketing roles in a fast-paced consumer technology company
Why join us?
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Compensation:If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you