Product Design - Assistant Product Designer - P4B
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Title: Product Design - Assistant Product Designer - P4B(Paytm for Business)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Paytm for Business
The Merchant Products team focuses on enabling merchants to easily adopt various financial services provided by Paytm. We provide a business platform (Paytm for Business) to merchants to seamlessly perform financial activities involved in running a business, so that they have necessary tools to scale their business. Our team builds platforms that enable our service agents to efficiently acquire and service new and existing merchants. Our platforms ensure that the payout happens correctly and on time to our partner merchants and agents. We own a common technology platform and build tools that are used by various platforms across the organization.
About the role:
As a product designer, you will be in a fast paced environment, and your day-to-day tasks will consist of engaging with product managers and other stakeholders, to understand the requirements and creating well designed flows, high and low fidelity prototypes,and visual interfaces for a good user experience. You will use your knowledge of design, expertise and skills to design products for these specific responsibilities assigned to you.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather and understand business and feature requirements.
· Translate requirements from the PRDs into concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Request and drive user research/usability tests as needed. Collaborate with all stakeholders on high fidelity interactive prototypes, design validation and improvement.
· Work with development team to ensure high quality designs are fully actualised.
· Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and software developers.
· Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
· A degree in design, or equivalent experience in Design. Minimum 5+Yrs of Industry experience.
· Professional experience in User Experiences on web and mobile applications.
· Have worked in a product company ecosystem.
· Deep understanding of design processes and research methodologies.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Proficient with the tools in Design and Prototyping (Figma / Sketch).
· Fast learner and extremely self-motivated to lead. Ability to handle multiple projects in an agile, fast and dynamic environment.
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation:If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?