Reconciliations & Controls - Assistant General Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
About the team: The role is based in the controls and process office at Paytm. The team is structured with the
CEOs office and has the responsibility of reviewing processes across business segments and establishing
controls around those processes. This team helps businesses take the right decisions and challenges decisions taken
to rectify those decisions. It also focuses on the design, implementation, and operating effectiveness of processes
About the Role: The role is of the controller of reconciliations and projects for lending products at Paytm. The role is required to work closely with the Head of Controls and Reconciliations around understanding the different products, and systems through which transactions are recorded, reconciliations with business partners, solutions of issues, and project management. The role spans product offerings – Postpaid, Personal Loans, Merchant Cash Advances, Co-branded cards, and all other lending products across the ecosystem. The incumbent controls the processes and program for reconciliations and connects with stakeholders with a solution approach to resolve any issues for the seamless performance of processes.
1. Skills to establish processes and controls over reconciliations and processes
2. Working with multiple business stakeholders.
3. working closely with the reconciliations team.
4. Incumbent controls the processes and programs for reconciliations and connects with stakeholders with a solution approach to resolve any issues for the seamless performance of processes.
5. Reconciliations with business partners.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. 4-7 years of experience in transformation and stakeholder management roles.
2. High level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
3. Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along.
4. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
5. Love for simplifying
6. Growth Mindset, prior experience in program management and problem-solving roles.
7. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously.
8. Excellent communication skills
Education: Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant
Why join us? : Merit-based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest-growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, and offers the opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspectives at all times.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a
unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it.
India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?