Business Product- Director Product - Bill Payments (Credit Card)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Title - Product Management - Director Product - Credit Card
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
About the team: This team is the core business for Paytm and helps in user acquisition, retention. This contributes majorly towards Paytm becoming half a billion consumer economy vision. Users can recharge prepaid mobile, DTH, metro and pay bills for Electricity, gas , water, credit card, rent, school fee, challen, fastag etc and for almost everything. System works towards getting the bill details by fetching bills from many external/internal sources and presenting the bill to the user on time via notification in and out of the paytm app.There are sections in the paytm app like home page widget, my bills section(all your accounts at one place) which remind the user to pay bills on time. Users can also set up automatic bill payment and paytm will pay them automatically on the due date. System is also integrated with NPCI to bring all the billers available on BBPS to our users. We maintain recharge/bill payment history for the user for easy look back in the form of a chat like interface. Paytm has the capability to take the bill requests even when third party billers are down. Paytm recharges and bill payment system is one of the best in the industry with high success rate and large volume. It is one of the few verticals in Paytm with full CICD automation and canary auto feedback rollout tools.
About the role: Are you someone who loves to build products and also gets curious about technology stack being used? Have you worked in technical roles at some point in your career and enjoyed them (be it software developer, engineering manager or architect)? We are looking for Product Owners to enable delivery of high quality financial/payment products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high quality products/systems.
● We would expect you to bring Design Thinking with a product lens.
● Own the User Interface of consumer facing products; work closely with Design and Product to deliver high impact products
● You will be expected to communicate openly, make decisions by creating consensus, and drive a collective obsession about your feature or product.
● Bring consumer first mindset and work backwards: Understand consumer pain points and business imperatives to define product roadmap and strategy. These vary from business critical funnels to reducing CST contacts.
● Growth: Finding new ways to acquire users from inside and outside the Paytm ecosystem.
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
● Design practitioner/qualified designer with 10 years of overall experience and minimum 7 years of Product Management experience in B2C Consumer Internet/Tech/e-Commerce space.
● Should have worked with cross functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Growth, Design, etc.)
● Good understanding of UI, Product Design, Engineering and Support.
● Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us?
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?