Audit & Compliance (Collections) - Senior Manager
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:
Incumbent will be responsible for auditing & ensuring compliance in line with RBI guidelines. Also, you will be part of the collections team.
About the team:
Liaison between the creditors and consumers. They are in charge of observing accounts to identify overdue payments, report collection activity, address client queries, and develop repayment plans.
1. Facilitating external audits thus ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
2. Responsible for internal audit process & ensure compliance in line with RBI guidelines.
3. Creating and reviewing potential SOPs/ Policies/ Process Map on the basis of business requirements/ standardization as per Market.
4. Ensuring 100% vendors are covered periodically to authenticate the controls and hygiene of the processes via external audit.
5. Timely report out of all the processes to respective stakeholders on audit findings and process fix.
6. Meticulous follow ups with stakeholders on corrective actions of defects to ensure timely closure of Action Taken Report.
7. Monthly publishing of audit dashboards of all the processes.
8. Recommendation on enhancement of the existing processes and leverage automations from time to time
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. He/ She/ They should possess 2-5 years of progressive experience in lending and/or handling audit/compliance.
2. Responsible for understanding partner requirements and acting as a SPOC for business, risk, compliance.
3. Managing partner governance on an on-going basis and ensuring smooth functioning of the partnership
4. Technical skills would be added advantage.
5. Should possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
6. Working Knowledge of Presentation.
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred
Why join us:
Merit based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspective at all times.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!