Performance & On- App Campaign- GM/AVP
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
About the Organization-Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team – This team will uniquely own the User Growth Agenda and be responsible for digital campaigns of Paytm Masterbrand.
1. The incumbent would be a part of Brand and User Growth team of Paytm and will contribute to the planning, creation, execution, and evaluation of digital marketing campaigns for both regional and national lead generation. These campaigns will be both : On paytm and off paytm app
2. Closely working across a range of search, social and display advertising channels success in this role will come from thorough analysis of campaign metrics and the practical applications of strategies to optimise the return on all digital investment
3. Managing budgets and campaigns performance across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment
4. Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
5. Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
6. Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Superskills Required to succeed in this role:
1. Strong exposure into planning effective delivery of digital creatives
2. Solid experience in campaign and channel analysis and reporting
3. Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendation
Qualification - MBA Mandatory
Why join us?
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you.With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?