Data Privacy (Compliance) - Assistant General Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
About Paytm: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
About the Team: The Compliance department has five areas of responsibility—identification, prevention, monitoring and detection, resolution, and advisory for the entity with respect to regulations /laws and is part of the enterprise compliance group at Paytm.
About the role: This role requires hands-on experience in performing privacy assessments - PbD and DPIA/PIA in compliance functions.
1. performing privacy assessments - PbD and DPIA/PIA in internal compliance functions.
.2. Experience in Privacy Assessments
3. Domain exposure in SDLC, information security, security, and privacy Operations
4. Understand audit methodology and exposure to Audit standards such as ISO27001, ISO 27701
5. Responsible for monitoring and meeting privacy regulatory obligations with a “risk-based” approach
6. Operationalize & Monitor the Framework for Data Privacy Requirements.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
1. 7+ years of experience in data privacy and end-to-end audit Management.
2. Candidate should be willing to learn new technologies and skills
3. He / She should have a good understanding of information security standards ISO 27001, Risk Management ISO 31000, and best practices in general and specific to Data Privacy GDPR, etc
4. He / She has hands-on experience with any GRC tool such as One Trust, RSA Archer BiGID
5. The candidate should be well versed in the Information Security domain and Data Privacy regulations compliance requirements.
Education: BTech, BSc, or any IT UG is preferred.
Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CIPP, CCSK, CISA (anyone)
Why join us?
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?