Analytics- Product Analyst/ Sr Product Analyst- Consumer Products
IT, Product, Data Science
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Role: Analytics - Product Analyst/ Sr Product Analyst - Consumer App
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
About the team: Being one of the largest payment platforms in the country, we aim to not only ensure a seamless experience, but also a delightful journey for our customers. We strive to enrich the customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest, and hassle-free.
The app product team ensures to deliver an outstanding user experience to the Paytm Customers by understanding the user, discerning their use patterns, and designing an app that meets their user's needs.
About the Role: Business analyst focuses on data, statistical analysis and reporting to help investigate and analyze business performance, provide insights, and drive recommendations to improve performance.
1. Derive business insights from data with a focus on driving business level metrics.
2. Ability to interact and convince business stakeholders.
3. Developing insightful analysis about business and their strategic and operational implications.
4. Partner with stakeholders at all levels to establish current and ongoing data support and reporting needs.
5. Analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight areas of concerns or opportunities.
6. Design, create and deliver data reports, dashboards, extract and/or deliver presentations to strategic questions.
7. Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects.
Key Skills Required:
1.Ideally have 2-3 years experience working on data analytics and business intelligence. Candidates from b2c consumer internet product companies are preferred.
2. Proven work experience on MS Excel, Google analytics,SQL, Data Studio, any BI Tool, business analyst or similar role.
3. Should be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous.
4. Critical thinking and very detail oriented.
5. In-depth understanding of datasets, data and business understanding.
6. Capable of demonstrating good business judgement.
Education: Applicants must have an engineering academic background with specialisation in data science
Why join us : We aim at bringing half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success is rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It is your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?