Relationship Manager- Senior Associate
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team:
Paytm Deals is a new offering by Paytm which helps users discover Instant Discount offers on offline outlets in the Restaurants, Salon, and Spa industries.
About the Role:
1. Train the merchant & store staff on the Paytm deals process & tools
2. Should be good at explaining / training
3. Schedule a visit with the outlet GM or any POC who looks after outlet operations
4. Visit the outlet and get the seller panel installed, guiding the outlet POC on key features such as forgetting passwords, checking and tallying daily sales and payout, and adding multiple users and phone numbers.
5. Do a dummy transaction and show the entire product flow.
6. Reiterate and emphasize zero denials and ask the manager to inform all servers and anyone who interacts with the customer.
7. Put Deals merchandise at the outlet, maintain checklists
8. Relationship management with all assigned stores to pre-assess & solve all concerns
1. Good to Average communication (local language knowledge is a plus point)
2. 2 wheeler is mandatory
3. Smart Phone is mandatory
4. Basic Knowledge of Computer, Excel & Word is mandatory
5. City locality knowledge is mandatory
6. Willingness to do 7-8 meetings in a day
7. Smart and should be coherent and able to explain things in an orderly manner
8. Complaint/objection handling skills
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
3. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
4. Love for simplifying
5. Growth Mindset
6. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred.
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology.
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities.
3. A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals.
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the system.
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?