MIS Executive : Pune (QR Sales)
Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role: The candidate would be responsible for creating business dashboards/MIS
relevant for the sales team. Needs to work closely with the sales team to understand the business & provide relevant data driven inputs to improve sales efficiency.
1. Business dashboards/MIS creation
2. Data analysis & interpretation – providing key inputs to the sales team
3. Taking pricing approvals for the sales deals
4. KPI scoring tracker for the sales team
5. Updating the channel manpower
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
2. 3 to 5 years of experience in data analysis, MIS/dashboard creation
3. Good in data interpretation & analysis
4. Proficiency in MS Excel is a must - should be able to work on large data sets, identify the trends and create actionable for the sales team .
5. Working knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
6. Good verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of process ownership
Qualification : Minimum Graduate
Why join us : We aim at bringing half a billion indians in to mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success are rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and that’s how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for youWith enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!