City Planner - Team Lead
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team:
Paytm Deals is a new offering by Paytm which helps users discover Instant Discount offers on offline outlets in the Restaurants, Salon, and Spa industries.
About the role:
The individual will be responsible for driving business level growth metrics.
1. Derive business insights from data with a focus on driving business level growth metrics for Paytm Deals.
2. Developing insightful analysis about Paytm Deals and their strategic and operational implications.
3. Partner with stakeholders at all levels to establish current and ongoing data support and reporting needs.
4. Analyse data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight areas of concerns or opportunities.
5. Design, create and deliver data reports, dashboards, extract and/or deliver presentations to strategic questions.
6. Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
3. Love for simplifying
4. Growth Mindset
5. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?