Merchant Acquisition - Key Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Kochi, Kerala, India
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Drives and Grows the Revenue for one's portfolio of accounts in the region, through various payment and merchant services.
About the role: To deal with large corporate/enterprise accounts, managing the existing portfolios and cross-selling.
1. The primary objective of this role is to drive business in the designated territory, by selling Paytm payments solution (Standalone & Integrated) in the organized segment EDC, DQR & Soundbox, BPOS, EMI, etc.
2. Incumbent will need to have experience in acquiring and managing multiple KPIs. Also needs to identify, develop, pitch, and execute quick closure of deals.
3. The candidate is expected to be well-connected in the industry.
4. Ability to independently drive sales in terms of sourcing New LOGOs.
5. Ensuring a healthy funnel for the business at any point in time
6. Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets as assigned.
7. Build, manage, and scale a Funnel/pipeline MOM.
8. Market Visits as per the Beat Plan.
Key Skills Required:
1. Experience 4-10 years
2. Existing contacts with direct corporate merchants
3. Strong understanding of Client and market dynamics and requirements.
4. Self-motivated & Self Driven with a zeal to perform.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Education: Graduation/ Post-Graduation preferred
Why join us : We aim at bringing half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy, and everyone working here is striving to achieve that goal. Our success is rooted in our peoples collective energy and unwavering focus on the customers, and thats how it will always be. We are the largest merchant acquirer in India.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants and we are committed to it. Indias largest digital lending story is brewing here. It is your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?