IT Audit- Team lead
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
The Internal Audit team at Paytm comprises seasoned professionals with diverse skill sets and experience across different verticals like process audits, technology audits and forensics. The team focuses on implementing the approved audit plan, ensuring delivery of qualitative audits and conducting internal / special reviews while leveraging technology & data analytics and gauging key risks across business processes
· We are looking for an extremely self-motivated individual who will relish the opportunity to join the Internal Audit team, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
· You will play an integral role in Risk assurance services.
· Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
· Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or team; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work
· Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
· Serve as participant on communications with numerous engagement teams
· The individual should have the ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards or quality of the work being performed.
· As part of the IT audit team, members will lead territory engagement teams with testing of IT general controls, Cyber security and Manual controls activities. These activities will primarily relate to the following cycles / domains: Cyber Security and Undertaking audits of 3rd parties whom have access to our network
· Change management
· Logical access (i.e. user administration, access recertification)
· Computer operations (i.e. problem management, batch processing, back-ups)
· Program development
· Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable; Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll etc.).
· Have understanding of Internal controls and compliance
· Understanding of audit concepts and regulations
· 7 - 10 years’ experience in the domains mentioned in the Job Description above Candidates with Big 4 or equivalent experience would be preferred
· CISA / CISM / CISSP / ISO 27001 LA certifications are preferred
· Understanding of audit concepts and regulations
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· Working knowledge of financial reporting concepts and information technology general controls and business process controls concepts in the areas of systems development, change management, computer operations and access to programs and data and various business process cycles.
· Expert knowledge of appropriately applying internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including Cyber security, VA & PT, Application Controls, IT General Controls and Financial Reporting Concepts.
· Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), including an understanding of the v-lookup, text, reference and logical and information functionality in excel.
· Team player, committed to providing high quality and maintaining timeliness
· Effective written and verbal communication skills including English
· Demonstrated self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
· Commitment to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
Why join us: Merit-based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspectives at all times.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it.India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!