Accounts Payable- Team Lead
Accounting & Finance
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partner.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Accountant who can manage all finance and accounting operations, Daily work of Reconciliation of Revenue & expense items, and Payables.
1. PO & Non-PO invoice processing
2. Booking of expense and JV in SAP for monthly closure, tracking of provision, control of vendor accounting
3. Ensuring compliance of taxes
4. Managing all finance and Accounting operations.
5. Daily work of Reconciliation of Revenue & expense items
6. Working experience in SAP4. will work at all PR/PO level with the purchase team and will review all cost center and GL before PO is created so that all transactions are initiated with correct Cost center.
7. MIS reporting
9. Handling Account payable and receivable.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
1. 3- 5years of Experience in Accounting.
2. Knowledge of GST and TDS is mandatory.
3. Must have worked on Account payable and receivable.
4. Must have worked in SAP Accounting
B. Com/ M.Com / CA Inter / MBA graduate
Why join us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?