Business Analyst - Assistant Manager _ Mid Market
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving
consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm
provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to
pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank
Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers
acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done
through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm
offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this
platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and
BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
Drives and Grows the Revenue for one's portfolio of accounts in the region, through various payment
and merchant services.
About the role:
The candidate would be responsible for creating business dashboards/MIS relevant for the sales team.
Needs to work closely with the sales team to understand the business & provide relevant data driven
inputs to improve sales efficiency.
1. Business dashboards/MIS creation
2. Data analysis &amp; interpretation – providing key inputs to the sales team
3. Taking pricing approvals for the sales deals
4. KPI scoring tracker for the sales team
5. Updating the channel manpower
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
1. Technical skills SQL,HIVE,BIGQUERY GDS.. etc
2. Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
3. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
4. Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
5. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Advance Excel and Outlook.
6. Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
7. Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
8. Experience between 4-7 years.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Why join us
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
We believe in creating wealth for you if you are the right fit. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21
mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit
for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story
is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?