Business Analyst - Deputy Manager - Payments
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
● Creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture
● Cohesively work with a lot of people, across functions and teams every day
● Coordinate with other departments for compatibility of all aspects of each project
● Develop comprehensive project plans along with key stakeholders
● Program manage initiatives that are driven centrally for Technology improvements
● Track Program/Project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
● Engage with various Business & Technology Teams within Paytm to identify common bottlenecks esp. on Technology front
● Enable and encourage use of common services to increase the speed of development and execution
● Smart thinking and clear communication
● Use and continually develop leadership skills
● Be a brand ambassador for Paytm – Stay Hungry, Stay Humble, Stay Relevant!
Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
1. Build and maintain analytical reports and dashboards to provide a deep view of performance of FASTAG funnel, user journeys and campaigns
2. Enable test and learn for understanding user behavior and target growth opportunities. Optimize the growth campaigns and deliver comprehensive test read outs to power accurate decisions
3. Understanding the broad range of Paytm data resources, and knowing the right ones to use for the analytical problems at hand
4. Evangelizing data driven decision making within the team and to business & product owners
5. Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects.
1. Proficient in SQL/Hive and deep expertise in building scalable business reporting solutions
2. Past experience in optimizing business strategy, product or process using data & analytics
3. Working knowledge in at least one programming language like Scala, Java or Python
4. Working knowledge of Dashboard visualization and CLM tools. Ability to execute cross functional initiatives
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, statistics, mathematics, economics, business or a similar quantitative field. Master’s in these fields preferred
2. 2 to 6 years of work experience in a business intelligence and analytics role in financial services, ecommerce, consulting or technology domain
3. Demonstrated ability to directly partner with business owners to understand product requirements
4. Effective spoken and written communication to senior audiences, including strong data presentation and visualization skills
5. Prior success in working with extremely large datasets using big data technologies
6. Detail-oriented, with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
Why Join Us:
● A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
● Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
● A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
● Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation:If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!