Cashback Points -Alliances & Partnerships Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
About the Team:
Paytm Deals and GVs team is working on building the largest deals destinations in the country. This new offering by Paytm helps users discover deals, payment offers, discounts, and vouchers on a plethora of online and offline platforms, brands, and outlets across multiple categories.
About the role: Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with key targeted partners. Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
1. Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management
2. Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with key targeted partners
3. Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
4. Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
5. Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
6. Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
3. Love for simplifying
4. Growth Mindset
5. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred
Why join us :
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?