International HR- GM
People & HR
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
This team involves in making a difference. A lot of contingency and new challenges are encouraged within the team to do stuff that is meaningful for those we serve. We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the employees, and that's how it will always be change management in Human Resources.
This role requires to plan, manage and execute International HR strategy role, to support change & transformation within the organization at global level.
About the role: This role includes leading the International HRBP vertical, based in India or Singapore. He/ She will partner and advises the business to support the growth objectives and future talent needs. The HRBP has overall accountability for the assigned Stakeholders, working closely with the business and HR leadership to implement the HR strategy.
· The incumbent will lead the International HRBP, based in India or Singapore. He/ she will manage employee life cycle for employees and will have team of direct reportees.
· Candidates with an experience in managing HR at APAC and Middle- East.
· Candidate will work with business leaders, and team members within and outside HR to strategize and drive all major HR processes initiatives including - talent management, employee engagement, organizational effectiveness and employee relations
· Drive and Manage performance management, handle recruitment, remunerations, and talent development matters
· Build High Performance Organization for various Geos and communication of the Goals from the Senior Leadership to the people
· Knowledge of labour laws & region-specific regulatory aspects
· Manage and coordinate local HR service delivery at key international locations to ensure risk and compliance and operational excellence
· Be the privileged point of contact for employees and managers by providing local HR management: listening, advice, management of possible conflicts, etc.
· Execute workforce planning exercises to understand talent demand/supply
· Drive productivity of the employees and building retention plans, and improve eNPS - Works closely with people managers and individual contributors to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
· Builds Organization Capability by identifying the gaps in the processes and focusing on the solutions on building efficient systems and processes
· Participates in evaluation and monitoring of learning and development programs to ensure success.
· Manages Employee Relations by addressing the employee grievances in minimal TAT and having a regular employee connect with the business partnering
· Manages and resolves complex employee grievance & issues.
· Support current and future HR changes (tools, processes, culture, organization, etc.) driven at Group level and / or internationally.
· Implement the Group's HR policy and ensure compliance with HR processes (integration, salary review, performance and professional interviews, etc.)
· Work on projects within the Group in synergy with the HR team
PG: MBA/PGDM in HR from a Tier 1 or 2 preferably.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Minimum 10 years of experience in International HRBP role.
2. Stakeholder Management
3. Hands-on with MS Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills.
4. HR Compliance & other ER.
5. Brief understanding of HR Compliance & Grievances.
6. Prior work experience in an Internet/e-Commerce/Tech enabled environment
7. Hands-on experience in digital tools / HRIS Management.
Why join us: Merit-based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspectives at all times.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it.India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
See more open positions at Paytm
Something looks off?