QR Risk Lead - Associate Vice President/ Vice President
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2023
Title - QR Risk Lead - Associate Vice President/ Vice President
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:
Evangelize and demonstrate value and impact of risk analytics for informed business decision making by developing and deploying analytical solutions and providing data driven insights to business stakeholders to understand and solve for various business challenges
Paytm is Hiring - RCU - Head.
Expectations/ Requirements - 13 to 18 years of experience into risk field
· Strong experience and expertise in Risk management - Fraud prevention, detection and mitigation.
· Lifecycle management of customer on boarding, monitoring, portfolio management and compliance.
· Creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
· Cohesively work with a lot of people, across functions and teams every day.
· Coordinate with other departments for compatibility of all aspects of each project.
· Develop comprehensive project plans along with key stakeholders.
· Program manage initiatives that are driven centrally for Technology improvements.
· Track Program/Project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
· Engage with various Business & Technology Teams within Paytm to identify common bottleneck especially on Technology front.
· Enable and encourage use of common services to increase the speed of development and execution.
· Smart thinking and clear communication. Use and continually develop leadership skills.
· Should have managed teams and must have great stakeholder management skills.
· Hands on experience in policy formulations, portfolio management, risk analytics and data backed decisioning.
· Comfortable with provisioning norms, loss models and regulatory environment.
· Balanced view focused on managing the risk reward equation. The incumbent must be willing to experiment and run test & learn programs to help expand the payment business.
· Will be responsible for end to end management of the consumer risk function, own the p&l and create the appropriate risk culture in the team.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!