Reconciliation- Assistant General Manager
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
This team improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to concerned teams.
About the role:
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our Finance team to drive the reconciliations which include Lender, Finance and Collection reconciliation
1. Weekly recon - Lender, Finance. Internal
2. Creation of SOPs for existing recon issues
3. Prioritization of recon issues and tracking the same, stake holder management
4. Discussions with Product on automation of the recon process and improvements and fixes needed.
5. Tracking recon automation and fixes 6) Monthly dashboard of recon issues fixed - temp and permanent
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
1. 10+ years of experience in reconciliations
2. Bachelors degree in business, Technology, economics, mathematics or any related field.
3. Love for simplifying
4. Knowledge of Fintech/ BFSI/ Lending domain
5. Well verse with digital reconciliations in Finance/Lending/Collections.
6. Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
Must be a qualified CA.
Why join us :
Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!