Corporate Cards (Sales) - Manager
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:
To be a part of the corporate card team, one should be dealing with the Mid market, large corporate/enterprise accounts, managing the existing portfolios and cross selling. Should have experience of corporate card sales.
About the team:
Corporate cards business thrives on deep partnership with key corporates/ enterprise accounts.
1. New customer acquisition- Acquire new corporates for Corporate Cards/Purchase/Utility/T&E along with new variants as and when launched
2. Portfolio deep-diving- Increase penetration into existing corporates in terms of all commercial card variants and prepaid products
3. Business development- A stipulated number of daily visits on the focused and pre-segmented entities using effort and result analysis approach
4. Relationship management- Constant meetings and interaction with the assigned key relationships of the region to ensure growth in portfolio
5. Drive Spends- Ensure tracking & upgrade of corporate credit lines, payments, card activation within stipulated time
6. Competition Benchmarking- Scoping of the market in terms of requirements on corporate credit cards, competition review and build strategies to increase wallet share
7. Business review- Conduct periodic business reviews and provide business inputs in liaison with the product team
8. Process streamlining- Provide relevant inputs to product team for process simplification and product improvement
9. Build synergies- Work cohesively with inter-departments to ensure self targets/ channel targets are achieved through assigned teams
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Minimum 3-5 years of Commercial Cards experience working with the leading banks and fintech
2. Have worked either in commercial card domain or managed working capital finance or fund & non-fund based lending or vendor payments
3. Must have flair of understanding technology and selling financial solutions at the senior management including C-Level.
4. Should able to understand customer requirements & suggest best fit solutions
5. Have acquired Mid to large corporate clients with short term finance needs
6. Sound understanding of end to end underwriting/ credit/ risk policies & processes
7. B.E/ B. Tech & MBA candidates as a qualification but no restriction
Education: Post-Graduation preferred
Why join us:
Merit based culture that thrives on self-motivated & driven individuals who are set out to make a successful career in India’s fastest growing Fintech Organization. Agile & democratic setup that gives space to your creativity, offers opportunity to work at scale coupled with an environment that encourages diverse perspective at all times.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!