Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
Paytm is witnessing a broad growth across our platform as we continue to register increased adoption of our lending products, Paytm Postpaid (BNPL), merchant loans and personal loans. Lending business is driven by data science and analytics, providing data driven solutions
About the role:
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our Finance team to drive the reconciliations which include Lender, Finance and Collection reconciliation
1. Performing daily reconciliations - B2C Collections, Merchant Payouts, Overall Nodal reconciliation, etc.
2. Highlighting recon open items to internal stakeholders and Banks for taking them to closure
3. Escalating to reporting manager as per SOP
4. Daily and monthly Recon MIS reporting
5. Creation of SOPs for existing recon issues
6. Providing suggestion for recon process improvements and automation to reporting manager
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role:
1. 3-6 years of experience in transaction level reconciliations domain.
2. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business management, finance, operations, or any related field.
3. Love for simplifying along with problem solving mind set.
4. Knowledge of Fintech/ Payments / BFSI/ Lending domain.
5. Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along.
Why join us :
Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!