Product Management - Associate Vice President - Insurance
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Title: Product Management – Associate Vice President/ Vice President Product – Insurance
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Role:
This role requires someone who would:
· Be responsible for creating and delivering on the product roadmap
· Interface with design, engineering, business and growth teams and drive the desired outcome
· Understand and champion consumers and strive to deliver the absolute best consumer experience
· Grow product adoption and build meaningful experiences which drive exceptional customer and business outcomes
· A passionate Product Manager with 12+ years of experience with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in Product Management.
· Someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set who enjoys taking end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
· A keen eye for understanding the end user and creating product-led solutions to bridge user need gaps
· Manage team which delivers large consumer facing products
· Strong analytical skills, ability to define KPIs, KPI dashboards and success metrics.
· Prioritization: The PM should be able to carry out effective prioritization of user stories balancing between user experiences, business requirements, tech debts and resourcing.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· B.Tech/B.E in computer science or equivalent experience from top college
· Experience in consumer product in medium to large internet companies
· Technical background (Hands on developer experience during some part of the career will be a plus)
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Product Sense
· High Agency
· Good understanding of Insurance product ecosystem.
· Varied life experience and interests
· Being a leader and an inspiration to your entire team
· Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!