Product Management - Director Product - Lending (Personal Loans)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Title : Product Management - Director - Lending (PL)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Team :- Lending
We are an end-to-end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers for We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants. Paytm Postpaid: is a unique ‘buy now pay later’ product that provides checkout financing to consumers. Our users can avail a transaction credit facility for a wide range of products and services at more than 1 cr shops and websites. Personal loans: We offer 24x7x365 small ticket cash out loans, especially targeted towards ‘new to credit’ borrower, fulfilling their instant fund requirements and discretionary spends, Merchant Loans: We offer ‘Merchant cash advance’, which are unsecured business loans that leverage the transaction history of the merchant and our unique credit scoring system. We distribute such loans through our ‘Paytm for Business’ app, Credit cards: We offer co-branded credit cards (in partnership with leading commercial banks in India) catering to varied consumer segments, by leveraging transaction history of a user on Paytm platform to digitize the entire credit card experience on the Paytm app, from the application process to tracking and issuance of the credit card.
About the role: We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our Lending Product Management team to drive the Product goals. In this role Incumbent owns the charter of product ideation, competitive benchmarking, prioritization of roadmap, GTM and product penetration.
Experience in consumer / business facing internet products, shipping features at scale. Product Thinking, Problem Solving, Business Acumen, Technology Understanding, collaboration, Influencing without authority
· Define the market opportunity, strategize and build product roadmaps to achieve both short and long term goals
· In-depth understanding of bill payment technical stack, credit card industry and BFSI landscape as a whole and evolving customer requirements
· Ability to influence business partners, regulators as well as external parties to be able to arrive at the most optimum product solutions
· Able to drive end to end product roadmap - from planning, execution to impact assessment
· Define the go-to market strategy and launch new product features in the market
Why Join us?
· Bragging rights to be behind the largest fintech lending play in India
· A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!