Service RM - Bangalore
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
AboutUs: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
About the team: Drives and Grows the Revenue for one's portfolio of accounts in the region, through various payment and merchant services.
1. Monitor and analyze the performance of the Key accounts of Enterprise business KPIs.
2. Drive merchant activation and GMV for the respective merchants (EDC & QR).
3. Issue/escalation handling for Strategic Enterprise accounts.
4. Cross-functional team management to ensure timely delivery of all tasks/requirements.
5. Seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve operations productivity.
6. Setup and monitor processes to ensure smooth business functioning.
Why join us:
A collaborative output-driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!