Growth Management - Manager - Travel(Flights)
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital.
Be a part of one of Paytm's fastest growing businesses - Travel. Travel was launched in 2016 and in less than 12 months we became India's 2nd largest online travel booking platform for Flights, Trains, Hotels and Bus tickets. Paytm's Travel business is entirely based out of Bangalore. We are like a 300-member startup within Paytm working in a fast paced environment. Our team comprises Product & Design, Engineering, Business and Customer Experience functions.
Join us if you would like to work in a fast paced, agile, entrepreneurial environment where every day brings with it an opportunity for you to create a dent in the universe.
Paytm Travel has revolutionized the travel industry - with a goal to empower millions of travelers who choose us as their preferred travel partner. We are no. 2 in the travel segment, in India, within a span of few years, which proves our capability and potential to become no. 1 in the near future. Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, our aim is to not only ensure seamless, instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle free.
To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travel affordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travel synonymous with a trustworthy travel partner.
About the role:
Looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals, who have experience in analytics with ability to independently drive projects
● Driving overall spends/ GMV for the category through interventions- campaigns and other product interventions
● Driving GMV/ spends per user through relevant growth interventions
● Work with channel/ brand teams to brand/ merchant funded or co-funded campaigns
● Work on optimizing discounting and spends while maintaining and improving conversions
● Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
● Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
● Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating
to Business teams
● Identify demand levers by thoroughly understanding consumer behavior and building offerings around it
● Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
● Identify funnel issues and collaborate with internal teams to resolve them
● Program management and driving product interventions for growth/ spends
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the
Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis understanding
of consumer behavior
● Lead and own the growth role by driving revenue growth through analyzing data.
● Independently work on projects which execute growth strategies of the category
● Define, track and improve key metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various performance parameters for the category and present insights to make data driven business decisions● Have understanding of marketing and consumer behaviour, experience in deploying successful marketing campaigns and take ownership of implementation, tracking and analytics
● Deep dive into data analysis to identify improvement areas and conceptualize initiative in the form of campaigns, incentives etc. to implement the improvement plan, thereby presenting the outcome by tracking campaigns performances
● Additionally, need to be focused on the market trends, competition tracking and using this to build plans where we can win the market
● Work in collaboration with cross functional teams and drive results by influencing concerned teams
● Objectively understand customer needs and align product accordingly with the help of product team to build the product roadmap
Superpowers that will help you succeed in this role-
● 4-7 years of relevant experience in Consumer internet industry in similar roles across Growth, Revenue, Category or Consulting roles
● Very sharp analytical skills, with ability to make data based decisions on the fly
● Extremely adept at stakeholder management
● MBA from Tier 1 Business school preferred
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations
● Prior experience in E-commerce is needed
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Ability to
work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!