Sales - Team Lead
Sales & Business Development
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
paytm is india’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via paytm payment instruments (ppi) like paytm wallet, paytm upi, paytm payments bank netbanking, paytm fastag and paytm postpaid - buy now, pay later. to merchants, paytm offers acquiring devices like soundbox, edc, qr and payment gateway where payment aggregation is done through ppi and also other banks’ financial instruments. to further enhance merchants’ business, paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and paytm mini app store. operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and bnpl, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Team:
The Oil and gas vertical includes payment of electricity, oil/petrol and gas bills. Predominantly dealing with Petrol and gas stations and other retail business ,handling end to end sales and Operations.
About the Role:
1. Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
2. Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
3. Experience of 4+ years.
4. Experience of Distribution sales in EDC, fintech sales.
5. Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver growth.
6. Define optimal sales force structure.
7. Hire and develop sales staff.
8. Going to the Merchant and educating him/her about the benefits of the Swipe machine (EDC) converting them.
9. Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
10. Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
11. Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements.
1. Graduation is a must.
2. Experience in sales and similar roles
3. Experience of loyalty business.
4. Set and track sales targets for the team.
5. Review of Sales Team.
6. Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
7. Will be handling assigned territory for Oil and Gas.
8. Good communication and leadership skills.
9. Knowledge of Excel (Optional).
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
3. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
4. Love for simplifying
5. Growth Mindset
6. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred.
Why join us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology.
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities.
3. A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals.
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity