Product Management - Vice President - Customer Experience
Product, Customer Service
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Role: Product Management - Vice President - Customer Experience
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the Role:
● We are looking for Product Leaders to enable the delivery of high-quality products in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment. You will work with business heads and engineering partners to drive the strategy, roadmap, execution of a product area to build high-quality products/systems.
● Working closely with business leads to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability and impact of each use case.
● Ability to understand different technology platforms, their features and be able to work with solution architects/engineering leads and write detailed product requirement documents, manage future roadmaps and deliverables.
● Make sure that clear, simple, and technically sound decisions are made.
● With your strong knowledge of different technology platforms in your vertical or in the company, we expect you to raise your hand when either any wrong design decision is being made or if similar function exists in other systems that could be reused.
● Ability to work with multiple stakeholders / senior management / cross-functional teams to influence them for quicker decisions, manage sudden technical roadblocks and be able to clear them.
● Lead product team processes (Agile/Scrum) and manage expectations and track roadmap regularly
● Be involved in what your team is building - Run edge cases, test products proactively and its features to provide feedback early in the cycle, make sure entire journeys are covered, and that product reporting exists to track KPIs for the product and its success (datadriven product management).
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
● Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science and/or related field from reputed colleges.
● Professional experience in a product management with analytical capabilities.
● Solutions orientated within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
● Exceptional customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
● Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Why join us ?
● A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
● Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
● A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
● Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
● If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!