Product Analytics- Lead- Merchant Onboarding
Product, Data Science
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Title: Product Analytics -Lead – Merchant Onboarding
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual within R & U Product team to build the product analytics charter. The individual in this role shall build and grow a dedicated analytics team within this lending product and collaborate with the central data & analytics teams for data & infra to support our product and business goals.
· Build a strong product analytics team to support this lending product & business goals
· Collaborate with central data & analytics platforms to build necessary pipelines, dashboards
· Collaborate with PMs & business stakeholders to understand the product & business metrics
· Build automated dashboards & reports for daily/real-time consumption needs
· Collaborate with PMs and business to hypothesize and validate them
· Collaborate with PMs to run experiments that help achieve metrics
· Mentor the analytics team
· Democratize insights, not just access to data
· Influence product & business decisions based on insights
· 2+ years of product analytics experience in product or services companies
· Experience with tools like Google Looker Studio, Tableau, Power BI etc.
· Experience building data pipelines and working with data warehouses
· Expert skill in Python & other scripting languages
· Experience building canned visual dashboards and reports
Why join us?
· With enviable 400 mn+ registered users, 37 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants.
· Bragging rights to have played a pivotal role in building the largest lending product in the country.
· A fun, energetic and a once-in-a-lifetime environment that enables you to achieve your best possible outcome in your career
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you