Manager, Implementation Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
At Rippling, the Implementation organization is at the heart of our company's growth. As an Implementation Analyst Manager, you will manage a team of Implementation Analysts and own the growth and mentorship of individuals on the team, build working relationships with various cross functional teams, compile various reports and monitor KPIs to determine the health of the team and organization, and execute strategic opportunities for team improvement to drive overall business and organizational goals.
This role requires effective project management and prioritization skills, robust understanding and familiarity with organizational goals and KPIs, clear written and verbal communication skills across various levels of technical audiences both internal and external, and the ability to identify and execute product and process improvement strategies to drive overall business goals.
What you'll do
- Manage and scale a team of Implementation Analyst ICs and support employee growth through coaching and mentoring
- Measure the effectiveness and quality of our implementation efforts, and vigorously identify process improvement opportunities
- Identify and drive business goals with a clear understanding of how they fit into larger functional organizational efforts
- Define and break down organizational goals into smaller logical project deliverables
- Identify and execute on strategic and thematic opportunities for overall team improvement
- Identify and set short to medium-term priorities for the Implementation Analyst team
- Recommend changes to established procedures that positively impact the immediate organization, cross functional team(s), and customer base
- Assist with internal and external escalations
What you will need
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience with payroll (North America & EMEA)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in managing a team in the SaaS space
- Ability to communicate effectively across various audiences and levels of technical expertise
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at time management, organizational skills, and logically prioritizing tasks
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?