Product Lead, HRIS
Our HR product vertical is responsible for all HR data, including the employee profile and HR processes for making changes to employee data and onboarding and offboarding employees. The team also owns the HR products we are building on top of this platform, including headcount planning, compensation bands, learning management, and other products still in development. This role will own the end-to-end experience for one of our new HR product lines.
As a Product Lead, you’ll define what to build to solve customer problems in a way that allows us to succeed as a business. We do this by distilling insights from key stakeholders across the company, user research, product-generated data, and competitive analysis. These insights allow us to prioritize the features we work on, which we define end to end with our design and engineering counterparts, to create a product roadmap. As the features on this roadmap get developed, we partner with the appropriate teams to make sure that they are properly launched and set up to be successfully sold, serviced, and supported. We iterate on these features using data and customer feedback to ensure that they fulfill and exceed the original product goals.
- You will own the Rippling HRIS platform, which is the heart of Rippling’s powerful HRIS solution, and powers all of the other products that Rippling offers.
- You will be responsible for working with customers and stakeholders to determine which features are most important to add to the platform, prioritizing the roadmap, committing to delivery timelines, and partnering across the org to take these features to market.
- You will partner with engineering to extend and evolve our data model to support more sophisticated use cases than we do today.
- You’ll be eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into the technical details while obsessing over a simple, intuitive customer experience.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with virtually every team – across product, engineering, design, marketing, and customer-facing functions – to design an extensible system that can meet the evolving needs of Rippling product teams and our customers
8+ years of Product Management experience
Self-starter with a bias toward action
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Owned a successful product from inception to launch
Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to do their best work
Relentlessly focused on customers’ needs
Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
Deep technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Experience building products in the HR space is a plus
Strong alignment with our core values: We Push the Limits of the Possible, and We Go and See.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1 salary range: $219,000 - 265,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Onsite meals
Something looks off?